Please note that the common area sidewalks and parking lot will be sprayed in the next few days for weed control. Please refrain from small children and/or pets coming in contact with these areas. Thank you.
- RE-GRADING AND FENCE WORK TO COMMENCE STARTING THE WEEK OF JUNE 5/17
- ALL TREES AND SHRUBS NOT REMOVED FROM YOUR REAR EUA (EXCLUSIVE USE AREA) WILL BE DONE BY A HIRED CONTRACTOR AT YOUR EXPENSE.
- ONCE THE WORK IS COMPLETED, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO REPLANT ANY TREES WHATSOEVER IN THE AREA. SHRUBS MAY BE PLANTED IN A PLANTERS ONLY.
- ALL DECKS, SHEDS, CEMENT BLOCKS AND OTHER ITEMS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 FEET AWAY FROM YOUR UNIT (FOR RE-GRADING PURPOSES) AND 2 FEET AWAY FROM THE EXISTING FENCE. THIS MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO WORK STARTING.
- QUESTIONS? EMAIL HPOH229@HOTMAIL.COM WITH YOUR QUESTIONS. THANK YOU
All affected owners will receive printed notices in their mailboxes.
We will be having a Board Meeting this evening at 630 PM at Homesteader Hall. Please send in any questions or requests by 4pm to the shed at 229 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board will be having its regularly scheduled meeting this evening starting at 630 PM. If you have any questions/comments/concerns that you would like to bring to the Board, please make sure that you email us at email@example.com or drop off a note at the shed unit 229 before 4pm this afternoon for it to be addressed at the meeting. Thank you.
Now that the snow is off of the ground and Spring is here, it is now time to start thinking about cleaning up our complex. The Board will be hard at work getting things in proper order in the common areas, and ask that you also look at your front and rear exclusive use areas to see what needs to be picked up/cleaned up. The annual Big Bin event for oversized items that need to go to the dump will be announced in upcoming weeks, along with the annual spring inspection. Once more information is available we will be sure to contact unit owners with all the details!
This notice will also be hand delivered to each owner on site and mailed to each owner off site.
* RE-GRADING AND FENCE WORK TO BE DONE IN MAY 2017(TENATIVELY)
* ALL TREES AND SHRUBS MUST BE REMOVED FROM YOUR REAR EUA (EXCLUSIVE USE AREA).
* YOU MAY DO THIS YOURSELF OR THE BOARD WILL HIRE A CONTRACTOR TO DO IT FOR YOU AT YOUR EXPENSE. YOU MUST INFORM THE BOARD OF YOUR INTENTION BY MAY 1, 2017
* ONCE THE WORK IS COMPLETED, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO REPLANT ANY TREES WHATSOEVER IN THE AREA. SHRUBS MAY BE PLANTED IN A PLANTERS ONLY.
* ALL DECKS, SHEDS, CEMENT BLOCKS AND OTHER ITEMS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 FEET AWAY FROM YOUR UNIT (FOR RE-GRADING PURPOSES) AND 2 FEET AWAY FROM THE EXISTING FENCE. THIS MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO WORK STARTING.
* WE WILL BE DISCUSSING OWNER CONCERNS/QUESTIONS AT OUR NEXT BOARD MEETING ON APRIL 12, 2017.
Questions? Owners may email the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org OR DROP A LETTER OFF TO THE SHED AT UNIT 229
As mentioned during the 2017 Annual General Meeting, the latest Reserve Fund Study for the complex is now available. For a free digital copy of this document, simply send a request via email to email@example.com and it will be sent over to you.