2018 FENCE PAINTING PREPARATION
Please note that all unpainted fences that were installed last summer will be painted starting late June/early July.
• PLEASE MOVE ALL ITEMS A MINIMUM OF 5FT AWAY FROM THE
• GRASS MUST BE CUT – SPECIFICALLY 2FT ALONG THE FENCES
FAILURE TO MOVE ITEMS AND/OR CUT GRASS WILL RESULT IN EXTRA
CHARGES BEING APPLIED TO YOUR UNIT AS THE CONTRACTOR WILL DO
IT FOR YOU.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED COOPERATION WITH THIS PROJECT!
Please be advised that our annual BIG BIN EVENT will be taking place on Saturday June 16. Anything to the Dump will be on site to pickup and remove oversized articles that you may have that the city of Edmonton will not take away. PLEASE NOTE that it is your responsibility to get these items into the common area where the movers can then load up onto their truck. Please let us know if you may need assistance in doing that.
The truck will be on site for a 2 hour period only.
Items not allowed to be disposed of : PAINT and PAINT CONTAINERS, FOOD
WASTE, TIRES, BATTERIES, USED OIL and OIL CONTAINERS,
REFRIGERATORS, FREEZERS, AIR CONDITIONERS, PROPANE TANKS AND
FLUORESCENT LIGHT BALLASTS
IVIS will be on site from May 9-16, 2018 (weather permitting) to reline the sewer lines at Harrison Place.
The parking entrances may be affected during this repair. Only one entrance will be blocked at a time.
The following parking stalls will be affected – Stalls 68, 69, 70, 110 & 111. The parking director will be contacting these affected units.
Visitor parking will be unavailable during the above times as IVIS will require access.
Failure to comply with the parking restrictions could result in the vehicle being towed at the owner’s expense.
Thank you for your co-operation!
Harrison Place on Hermitage Condos
Arbor Man Tree Care will be Removing Trees in the complex from November 20-23 (Monday – Thursday)
Please remove all vehicles from the parking lot prior to 7:30am-5:30pm each day. Vehicles are to remain off the lot during these hours.
Vehicles not removed may be tagged and towed at the owner’s expense. Any charges for work to be completed due to non-compliance will be charged to the unit owner.
Neither the Board nor the contractor may be held liable for any damages caused by non-compliance.
The Board will be having a regular meeting this Wednesday, September 6 at 645pm at Homesteader Community Hall. If you have any questions or requests for the Board, please drop off a letter at the shed at unit 229 or email email@example.com. Thank you.
Please note that the common area sidewalks and parking lot will be sprayed in the next few days for weed control. Please refrain from small children and/or pets coming in contact with these areas. Thank you.
- RE-GRADING AND FENCE WORK TO COMMENCE STARTING THE WEEK OF JUNE 5/17
- ALL TREES AND SHRUBS NOT REMOVED FROM YOUR REAR EUA (EXCLUSIVE USE AREA) WILL BE DONE BY A HIRED CONTRACTOR AT YOUR EXPENSE.
- ONCE THE WORK IS COMPLETED, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO REPLANT ANY TREES WHATSOEVER IN THE AREA. SHRUBS MAY BE PLANTED IN A PLANTERS ONLY.
- ALL DECKS, SHEDS, CEMENT BLOCKS AND OTHER ITEMS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 FEET AWAY FROM YOUR UNIT (FOR RE-GRADING PURPOSES) AND 2 FEET AWAY FROM THE EXISTING FENCE. THIS MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO WORK STARTING.
- QUESTIONS? EMAIL HPOH229@HOTMAIL.COM WITH YOUR QUESTIONS. THANK YOU
All affected owners will receive printed notices in their mailboxes.