Arbor Man Tree Care will be Removing Trees in the complex from November 20-23 (Monday – Thursday)
Please remove all vehicles from the parking lot prior to 7:30am-5:30pm each day. Vehicles are to remain off the lot during these hours.
Vehicles not removed may be tagged and towed at the owner’s expense. Any charges for work to be completed due to non-compliance will be charged to the unit owner.
Neither the Board nor the contractor may be held liable for any damages caused by non-compliance.
The Board will be having a regular meeting this Wednesday, September 6 at 645pm at Homesteader Community Hall. If you have any questions or requests for the Board, please drop off a letter at the shed at unit 229 or email email@example.com. Thank you.
Please note that the common area sidewalks and parking lot will be sprayed in the next few days for weed control. Please refrain from small children and/or pets coming in contact with these areas. Thank you.
- RE-GRADING AND FENCE WORK TO COMMENCE STARTING THE WEEK OF JUNE 5/17
- ALL TREES AND SHRUBS NOT REMOVED FROM YOUR REAR EUA (EXCLUSIVE USE AREA) WILL BE DONE BY A HIRED CONTRACTOR AT YOUR EXPENSE.
- ONCE THE WORK IS COMPLETED, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO REPLANT ANY TREES WHATSOEVER IN THE AREA. SHRUBS MAY BE PLANTED IN A PLANTERS ONLY.
- ALL DECKS, SHEDS, CEMENT BLOCKS AND OTHER ITEMS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 FEET AWAY FROM YOUR UNIT (FOR RE-GRADING PURPOSES) AND 2 FEET AWAY FROM THE EXISTING FENCE. THIS MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO WORK STARTING.
- QUESTIONS? EMAIL HPOH229@HOTMAIL.COM WITH YOUR QUESTIONS. THANK YOU
All affected owners will receive printed notices in their mailboxes.
We will be having a Board Meeting this evening at 630 PM at Homesteader Hall. Please send in any questions or requests by 4pm to the shed at 229 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board will be having its regularly scheduled meeting this evening starting at 630 PM. If you have any questions/comments/concerns that you would like to bring to the Board, please make sure that you email us at email@example.com or drop off a note at the shed unit 229 before 4pm this afternoon for it to be addressed at the meeting. Thank you.
This notice will also be hand delivered to each owner on site and mailed to each owner off site.
* RE-GRADING AND FENCE WORK TO BE DONE IN MAY 2017(TENATIVELY)
* ALL TREES AND SHRUBS MUST BE REMOVED FROM YOUR REAR EUA (EXCLUSIVE USE AREA).
* YOU MAY DO THIS YOURSELF OR THE BOARD WILL HIRE A CONTRACTOR TO DO IT FOR YOU AT YOUR EXPENSE. YOU MUST INFORM THE BOARD OF YOUR INTENTION BY MAY 1, 2017
* ONCE THE WORK IS COMPLETED, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO REPLANT ANY TREES WHATSOEVER IN THE AREA. SHRUBS MAY BE PLANTED IN A PLANTERS ONLY.
* ALL DECKS, SHEDS, CEMENT BLOCKS AND OTHER ITEMS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 FEET AWAY FROM YOUR UNIT (FOR RE-GRADING PURPOSES) AND 2 FEET AWAY FROM THE EXISTING FENCE. THIS MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO WORK STARTING.
* WE WILL BE DISCUSSING OWNER CONCERNS/QUESTIONS AT OUR NEXT BOARD MEETING ON APRIL 12, 2017.
Questions? Owners may email the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org OR DROP A LETTER OFF TO THE SHED AT UNIT 229