We will be having a Board Meeting this evening at 630 PM at Homesteader Hall. Please send in any questions or requests by 4pm to the shed at 229 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board will be having its regularly scheduled meeting this evening starting at 630 PM. If you have any questions/comments/concerns that you would like to bring to the Board, please make sure that you email us at email@example.com or drop off a note at the shed unit 229 before 4pm this afternoon for it to be addressed at the meeting. Thank you.
Now that the snow is off of the ground and Spring is here, it is now time to start thinking about cleaning up our complex. The Board will be hard at work getting things in proper order in the common areas, and ask that you also look at your front and rear exclusive use areas to see what needs to be picked up/cleaned up. The annual Big Bin event for oversized items that need to go to the dump will be announced in upcoming weeks, along with the annual spring inspection. Once more information is available we will be sure to contact unit owners with all the details!
This notice will also be hand delivered to each owner on site and mailed to each owner off site.
* RE-GRADING AND FENCE WORK TO BE DONE IN MAY 2017(TENATIVELY)
* ALL TREES AND SHRUBS MUST BE REMOVED FROM YOUR REAR EUA (EXCLUSIVE USE AREA).
* YOU MAY DO THIS YOURSELF OR THE BOARD WILL HIRE A CONTRACTOR TO DO IT FOR YOU AT YOUR EXPENSE. YOU MUST INFORM THE BOARD OF YOUR INTENTION BY MAY 1, 2017
* ONCE THE WORK IS COMPLETED, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO REPLANT ANY TREES WHATSOEVER IN THE AREA. SHRUBS MAY BE PLANTED IN A PLANTERS ONLY.
* ALL DECKS, SHEDS, CEMENT BLOCKS AND OTHER ITEMS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 FEET AWAY FROM YOUR UNIT (FOR RE-GRADING PURPOSES) AND 2 FEET AWAY FROM THE EXISTING FENCE. THIS MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO WORK STARTING.
* WE WILL BE DISCUSSING OWNER CONCERNS/QUESTIONS AT OUR NEXT BOARD MEETING ON APRIL 12, 2017.
Questions? Owners may email the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org OR DROP A LETTER OFF TO THE SHED AT UNIT 229
The new Board will be having its 1st meeting this evening at 7PM. If you have any questions or requests for the Board at this time please email at email@example.com or drop off a note at the shed unit 229 before 5PM today. Thank you.
This evening a quorum was not met at our AGM. As a result, the Bylaws state that an alternate AGM may occur 7 days later, regardless of the number of proxies represented. The Board will be having its AGM on Wednesday March 1, 2017 at 7PM at Homesteader Hall.
All owners should have received their packages in their mailboxes or in the mail. Just a friendly reminder that are AGM will be taking place this Wednesday at 7 p.m. at Homesteader Community Hall. We also encourage all unit owners who are unable to attend the meeting to sign their proxy over to a board member or a different owner in the complex. That way, we will achieve the necessary number of votes to be able to run the AGM this week. To do this, please assign your proxy form and either take a picture of it or scan and email it to the board at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off in the mailbox at the shed at unit 229. Please also note that only unit owners that are current and up-to-date with their condo fees will be permitted to vote at the AGM.