2018 FENCE PAINTING PREPARATION
Please note that all unpainted fences that were installed last summer will be painted starting late June/early July.
• PLEASE MOVE ALL ITEMS A MINIMUM OF 5FT AWAY FROM THE
• GRASS MUST BE CUT – SPECIFICALLY 2FT ALONG THE FENCES
FAILURE TO MOVE ITEMS AND/OR CUT GRASS WILL RESULT IN EXTRA
CHARGES BEING APPLIED TO YOUR UNIT AS THE CONTRACTOR WILL DO
IT FOR YOU.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED COOPERATION WITH THIS PROJECT!
- RE-GRADING AND FENCE WORK TO COMMENCE STARTING THE WEEK OF JUNE 5/17
- ALL TREES AND SHRUBS NOT REMOVED FROM YOUR REAR EUA (EXCLUSIVE USE AREA) WILL BE DONE BY A HIRED CONTRACTOR AT YOUR EXPENSE.
- ONCE THE WORK IS COMPLETED, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO REPLANT ANY TREES WHATSOEVER IN THE AREA. SHRUBS MAY BE PLANTED IN A PLANTERS ONLY.
- ALL DECKS, SHEDS, CEMENT BLOCKS AND OTHER ITEMS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 FEET AWAY FROM YOUR UNIT (FOR RE-GRADING PURPOSES) AND 2 FEET AWAY FROM THE EXISTING FENCE. THIS MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO WORK STARTING.
- QUESTIONS? EMAIL HPOH229@HOTMAIL.COM WITH YOUR QUESTIONS. THANK YOU
All affected owners will receive printed notices in their mailboxes.
This notice will also be hand delivered to each owner on site and mailed to each owner off site.
* RE-GRADING AND FENCE WORK TO BE DONE IN MAY 2017(TENATIVELY)
* ALL TREES AND SHRUBS MUST BE REMOVED FROM YOUR REAR EUA (EXCLUSIVE USE AREA).
* YOU MAY DO THIS YOURSELF OR THE BOARD WILL HIRE A CONTRACTOR TO DO IT FOR YOU AT YOUR EXPENSE. YOU MUST INFORM THE BOARD OF YOUR INTENTION BY MAY 1, 2017
* ONCE THE WORK IS COMPLETED, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO REPLANT ANY TREES WHATSOEVER IN THE AREA. SHRUBS MAY BE PLANTED IN A PLANTERS ONLY.
* ALL DECKS, SHEDS, CEMENT BLOCKS AND OTHER ITEMS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 FEET AWAY FROM YOUR UNIT (FOR RE-GRADING PURPOSES) AND 2 FEET AWAY FROM THE EXISTING FENCE. THIS MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO WORK STARTING.
* WE WILL BE DISCUSSING OWNER CONCERNS/QUESTIONS AT OUR NEXT BOARD MEETING ON APRIL 12, 2017.
Questions? Owners may email the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org OR DROP A LETTER OFF TO THE SHED AT UNIT 229
As mentioned during the 2017 Annual General Meeting, the latest Reserve Fund Study for the complex is now available. For a free digital copy of this document, simply send a request via email to email@example.com and it will be sent over to you.
As you may have noticed, the warmer October weather enabled the Board’s contractor’s to finish the roof replacement that began earlier this year. The Board is pleased with the work done, and units are protected against the elements much better than with the previous roofing system.
Please note that Shamrock Roofing will be beginning to replace the roofs of the following buildings ASAP:
Contractors will be dropping off materials as soon as today (Friday Sept 30) and work will begin as soon as weather permits. If possible, please have your rear EUA gate open during the day so that they can access/clean any materials that may fall during the replacement process. Thank you.
For 2016/17 fiscal year, the Board has agreed to continue on with completing the 3 capital projects that are currently underway around the complex. These are:
1 – Roof replacement
2- Fence Replacement/regrading
3 – Fence Painting
These will be the priorities for the Oct1/16-Sept.30/17 fiscal year – but you will start to see changes very soon!