The 2015 AGM will take place on March 11, 2015 at 630 PM (Registration) with Meeting Starting at 7PM at Homesteader Community Hall. Should a quorum not be met at that time, then the alternate meeting date will be March 18, 2015 at 630 PM(Registration) with the meeting starting at 7PM at the Community Hall.
Please watch for the AGM packages in your mailbox in the next few weeks.
For those owners who are unable to attend the meeting, your vote still counts! You may assign your vote to someone else who will be attending. Out of town owners will be contacted by a Board member once the mail outs are sent to see if you wish to assign your proxy.
The Board also encourages unit owners to consider running for a position on the Board. You may put yourself up for nomination at the AGM on the 11th.
Please note that as a Board Member you would have the following responsibilities & requirements:
- Must be a registered unit owner on title with Alberta Land Titles (subject to change)
- Must be up to date on all condo fee dues owing.
- Must have access to computer at home and be computer literate.
- Must agree to and sign the Code of Ethics for the Board (a copy of this Code of Ethics will be included in the AGM package).
- Must be available to attend monthly meetings (traditionally held the 1st Thursday of the month, but subject to change with new Board) plus AGM.
- Other duties as agreed to by the Board.
If you have any questions about the AGM or becoming a Board Member, please email the Board at email@example.com