We often get inquiries from owners and tenants inquiring about how to rent additional parking stalls that are available in the complex. Below is the policy and procedure for doing so:
- Additional parking stalls are available for rent by the Condo Corp. to unit owners in the complex who do not have any condo fees in arrears.
- Tenants who require an additional stall must have the unit owner contact the Board to rent a stall.
- Stalls are rented in 6 month cycles, from October 1 until the end of March and from April 1 until the end of September. If a request is made for a stall part way through this cycle, then the cost may be prorated.
- The cost for the spring/summer cycle is $60 total for 6 months, while the cost for the fall/winter cycle is $150 total for powered stalls and $60 total for an unpowered stall.
- Requests for stalls must be made in writing or via email. The owner must indicate which parking lot (north or south) they would like and whether they want a powered or unpowered stall.
- The unit owner will be advised of the general area of the available stalls once a request is made. Once payment is received, the Board will advise the owner the exact location of the stall.
- Notices for stall renewals will be delivered in September and March to remind owners.