After a pleasant fall, it is now the time of year to start to get ready for winter conditions.
The Board would like to remind you to take care of the following items in order to prevent any issues over the colder months:
- Shut off your external water taps and drain remainder of water out
- Ensure that there are no spots for mice to nest or feed over the winter.
- Check to make sure that external lights are in working order
- If you that proper weatherstripping around doors are in place.
- Clean up all leaves in rear exclusive use area.