IVIS will be on site from May 9-16, 2018 (weather permitting) to reline the sewer lines at Harrison Place.
The parking entrances may be affected during this repair. Only one entrance will be blocked at a time.
The following parking stalls will be affected – Stalls 68, 69, 70, 110 & 111. The parking director will be contacting these affected units.
Visitor parking will be unavailable during the above times as IVIS will require access.
Failure to comply with the parking restrictions could result in the vehicle being towed at the owner’s expense.
Thank you for your co-operation!
Harrison Place on Hermitage Condos
The March 28 Annual General Meeting did not have a quorum with enough unit owners represented. As such, the alternate meeting date of April 4 will proceed regardless of the number of owners represented, as per condo bylaws.
It will take place on Wednesday April 4 at 7pm and Homesteader Community Hall. Please attend if you are able to. Bring along your proxy for voting rights. If you are unable to attend, you are still able to drop off proxy at shed at unit 229 or email it to email@example.com with a designate to vote for you.
See you then!
Arbor Man Tree Care will be Removing Trees in the complex from November 20-23 (Monday – Thursday)
Please remove all vehicles from the parking lot prior to 7:30am-5:30pm each day. Vehicles are to remain off the lot during these hours.
Vehicles not removed may be tagged and towed at the owner’s expense. Any charges for work to be completed due to non-compliance will be charged to the unit owner.
Neither the Board nor the contractor may be held liable for any damages caused by non-compliance.
The Board will be having a regular meeting this Wednesday, September 6 at 645pm at Homesteader Community Hall. If you have any questions or requests for the Board, please drop off a letter at the shed at unit 229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Please note that the common area sidewalks and parking lot will be sprayed in the next few days for weed control. Please refrain from small children and/or pets coming in contact with these areas. Thank you.
- RE-GRADING AND FENCE WORK TO COMMENCE STARTING THE WEEK OF JUNE 5/17
- ALL TREES AND SHRUBS NOT REMOVED FROM YOUR REAR EUA (EXCLUSIVE USE AREA) WILL BE DONE BY A HIRED CONTRACTOR AT YOUR EXPENSE.
- ONCE THE WORK IS COMPLETED, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO REPLANT ANY TREES WHATSOEVER IN THE AREA. SHRUBS MAY BE PLANTED IN A PLANTERS ONLY.
- ALL DECKS, SHEDS, CEMENT BLOCKS AND OTHER ITEMS MUST BE AT LEAST 5 FEET AWAY FROM YOUR UNIT (FOR RE-GRADING PURPOSES) AND 2 FEET AWAY FROM THE EXISTING FENCE. THIS MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO WORK STARTING.
- QUESTIONS? EMAIL HPOH229@HOTMAIL.COM WITH YOUR QUESTIONS. THANK YOU
All affected owners will receive printed notices in their mailboxes.
We will be having a Board Meeting this evening at 630 PM at Homesteader Hall. Please send in any questions or requests by 4pm to the shed at 229 or via email at email@example.com